Floor lamps in all shapes and styles
You can find floor lights in a variety of models, such as our arc floor lamps and our standing lamps. Decorate your house with a bold industrial floor lamp, or why not choose one of our designer floor lights. A wide selection available at Lampandlight.
- Set of floor lamps black with opal 110 cm and 70 cm - Angela£329.00 £175.00
- Design outdoor floor lamp black with opal glass 70 cm IP44 - Angela£145.00 £69.95
- Design outdoor floor lamp black with opal glass 110 cm IP44 - Angela£259.00 £129.00
- Floor lamp bronze with white shade and adjustable arm - Ladas Deluxe£169.00 £105.00
- Free delivery over £50
- Return within 30 days
- Classic floor lamp bronze with white shade adjustable - Ladas£119.00 £74.95
- Steel floor lamp with reading lamp incl. LED and dimmer - Diva 2£155.00 £99.95
- Floor lamp black with reading lamp incl. LED and dimmer - Diva 2£155.00 £99.95
- Design floor lamp black with gold with smoke glass - Zuzanna£129.00 £84.95
- Black floor lamp incl. LED with RGB and remote control - Carla£40.95 £24.95
- Floor lamp brass incl. LED with touch dimmer - Notia£139.00 £89.95
- Vintage floor lamp antique gold 3-light large - Botanica£349.00 £219.00
- Floor lamp steel incl. LED with touch dimmer - Sixties Trento£215.00 £129.00
- Smart floor lamp black with smoke glass incl. 3 WiFi P45 - Vidro£145.00 £94.95
- Modern floor lamp bronze incl. LED and dimmer - Lexus£189.00 £119.00
- Modern floor lamp black incl. LED with touch dimmer - Berdien£94.95 £54.95
- Floor lamp black with black shade and adjustable arm - Ladas£169.00 £84.95
- Smart modern arc lamp black incl. A60 Wifi - Vinossa£165.00 £99.95
- Smart floor lamp black with smoke glass incl. WiFi ST64 - Qara Down£165.00 £105.00
- Art Deco floor lamp black 3-light with smoke glass - Vidro£105.00 £69.95
- Design floor lamp black with brass and amber glass - Zuzanna£129.00 £79.95
- Industrial floor lamp tripod black - Magna 50 Eglip£245.00 £145.00
- Country floor lamp gray with white pleated shade - Classico£215.00 £99.95
- Bronze floor lamp with reading lamp incl. LED and dimmer - Diva 2£155.00 £99.95
- Industrial floor lamp black with gold 160 cm - Magnax£105.00 £69.95
- Arc lamp steel with white marble base adjustable - XXL£325.00 £189.00
Choose a floor lamp for the right atmosphere!
There is something for everyone in our extensive range of floor lamps! Floor lamps can be found in different versions such as arc lamps or tripods. Decorate your home with a modern floor lamp or choose one of our design floor lamps. Do you like a tough touch? Then take a look at our industrial or robust wooden floor lamps or go for timeless with black floor lamps.
What types of floor lamps are there?
- The tripod floor lamp
A tripod floor light gives an extra dimension to lighting in the house. It gives a real tough look and provides added value in your living room, bedroom or in the hall. Its functional design makes it easy to move.
- Floor lamp with reading lamp
Do you attach great importance to functionality? Then a floor lamp including reading lamp is really what you need. This standing lamp is placed in a reading corner near a comfortable chair. You turn on the reading light when you read the newspaper or a good book, or when you are working.
Uplighters are there to create indirect light in the room! This immediately creates a cozy light effect. It is both a mood maker and a functional asset: you can use the uplighter to indirectly illuminate the entire room or to accentuate certain zones.
- Arc lamp
An arc lamp is a real atmospheric addition because the support arm forms a large arc and the light point is located at the end of the lamp, creating a large beam of light. Arc standard lamps are used above the dining table or in the living room.
Why should I choose a standard lamp?
- To create atmosphere of course! If you choose the right floor lamp in combination with a low-lumen LED light source, you create the right atmosphere to create coziness in the evening.
- For functional purposes such as reading a newspaper, a book or to work
- As an eye-catcher: a floor lamp is a real eye-catcher, even if you don't have the light on! If you are looking for a striking lamp that can be found in every living style, then a floor lamp is perfect!
- A floor light is usually dimmable: a floor lamp is often equipped with a switch that allows you to adjust the light intensity by switching the lamp on and off in quick succession.
- The floor lamp is easy to install and does not need to be mounted on the wall or ceiling. Just unpack, screw in the light source and turn it on.
Are there floor lamps in different living styles?
Yes, of course! You can find a standing floor lamp in different styles, so you can choose a floor lamp that fully fits into your interior.
- Modern floor lamps: these are sleek, stylish and functional! Modern floor lamps have a sleek finish without any frills. They often have simple colors such as white, black and gray. But that doesn't make them any less beautiful!
- Country floor lamps: they don't always have to be on to be beautiful! They have an elegant look and are finely finished with natural colors such as brown, beige and grey. Natural materials include wood and bamboo.
- Industrial floor lamps: these standard lamps are tough, robust and rough! Often finished in raw wood, steel and metal. A real eye-catcher in your interior: both with the light off and on!
These are our most popular standing floor lamps:
- Black floor lamps
- Gold floor lamps
- Tripod floor lamps
- Industrial floor lamps
- Dimmable floor lamps
- Design floor lamps
- Retro/vintage floor lamps
Which place in the house is most suitable for a floor lamp?
A floor lamp is most often used in the living room. Why? Floor lamps can be used for any purpose in the living room: to create a cozy light effect in the evening, but also for bright light when you are reading a book. Please note: a floor lamp is not "main lighting". This means that a floor lamp does not provide enough light to illuminate the entire room, so you still need other lighting!
What do you do with the long cables of your floor lamp?
A floor lamp is accompanied by a cable. This makes it easy to move, but the cables can sometimes get in the way. Therefore, make sure that you can slide the cables under the sofa. You can also work with cable clips: with this you can attach the cables to the wall or floor so that they stay in the right place.
Smart floor lamps: functional solutions at home
Smart lamps are indispensable in our home. You can turn your lamp on and off remotely via your phone, tablet or home assistant. That way you can switch on the lights by the time you get home via your phone and turn off all the lights when you leave with one button. This way you ensure that your standard lamps are not left on unnecessarily. With a smart standard lamp you can also choose the light intensity and the light color of your lamp via the app.
Need help finding a floor lamp?
Do you still have questions about finding your perfect floor lamp? With our live chat function you can get in touch with our employees. Or take a look at the FAQ page for our contact details.