- Industrial hanging lamp black with rack 4-light - Cage RackA£265.00 £129.00
- Industrial hanging lamp black with gold 50 cm - Magna EcoA£149.00 £91.95
- Modern hanging lamp gold incl. LED 5-lights - KikoA+£489.00 £429.00
- Modern black hanging lamp 150 cm incl. LED - BandaF£185.00 £179.00
- Modern hanging lamp burned steel 98 cm incl. LED 5-lights - KikoA+£489.00 £409.00
Crystal pendant lights
- Art Deco hanging lamp crystal with gold 65 cm - KasbahIn stockA£625.00
- Art Deco hanging lamp crystal with gold 50 cm - KasbahIn stockA£515.00
- Art Deco hanging lamp crystal with gold 35 cm - KasbahIn stockA£359.00
- Art Deco hanging lamp crystal with silver 35 cm - KasbahIn stockA£359.00
Crystal pendant lighting: chic and trendy
Whereas crystal pendant lights were, until recently, mainly placed in traditional homes, they can now also be found in modern and trendy interiors. They have kept their old allure but have been given a modern touch. The crystal drops are, for example, combined with a fabric lampshade, with other colours or other shapes. A crystal hanging light light is still as chic as ever, but has been adapted for a modern lifestyle.
Crystal hanging lamps give the impression that they are always moving. A crystal pendant light is an object that brings life into the home. The great advantage of crystal is that it can be combined with everything. Every colour and material matches crystal. This makes a crystal pendant light suitable for every home. Add a few crystal accessories and your room will look very luxurious. Are you a fan? Take a look at all the crystal lights, including our crystal chandeliers.
The right crystal pendant light in the right place
There are large and small crystal pendant lights. For example, you can opt for one large central hanging light for your bedroom, your dining or living room. But you can also hang a series of smaller crystal pendant lights above your dining table. They form a separate ensemble and the light is spread beautifully across the table. In your bedroom you can hang a few small pendant lights in a row in front of the window. And that also applies to above your kitchen counter. Let your imagination run wild and place your crystal pendant lights as you wish. Still need advice? Please feel free to contact us!