A range of outdoor lights available immediately!
You will find a whole range of beautiful outside lights here! Outdoor lighting are ideal for illuminating your garden, balcony or terrace. All outdoor lighting is protected against water and dust, this is indicated in the IP values. Start looking for the perfect outside lights now!
- Outdoor wall lamp black incl. LED 2-light IP54 - Edwin£47.95 £22.95
- Modern recessed spot steel incl. LED 3-step dimmable IP65 - Simply£17.95 £2.95
- Outdoor wall lamp rust brown incl. LED 2-light IP54 - Edwin£47.95 £23.95
- Industrial wall and ceiling lamp black oval IP44 - Noutica£69.95 £35.95
- Wall lamp black IP44 with light-dark sensor - Baleno II£79.95 £31.95
- Outdoor wall lantern black with motion sensor IP44 - Charlois£105.00 £53.95
- Free delivery over £50
- Return within 30 days
- Modern wall lamp anthracite IP44 with motion sensor - Baleno II£79.95 £40.95
- Exterior wall light black with motion sensor IP44 - Solo£42.95 £26.95
- Set of 2 outdoor wall lamps black IP44 with glass - Rotterdam£139.00 £69.95
- Wall lamp gray IP44 with light-dark sensor - Baleno II£79.95 £30.95
- Modern recessed spot gold 7.8 cm IP44 - Xena Round£25.95 £8.95
- Outdoor wall lantern black with motion sensor IP44 - New Orleans£55.95 £34.95
- Classic outdoor wall lamp black with motion sensor - New Haven£42.95 £21.95
- Set of 2 outdoor wall lamps black with motion detector - Rotterdam£189.00 £84.95
- Modern outdoor wall lamp anthracite IP54 incl. LED - Jamal£64.95 £39.95
- Wall and ceiling lamp gold / brass oval IP44 - Noutica£69.95 £31.95
- Exterior wall light black IP44 with motion sensor - Miro£42.95 £26.95
- Set of 5 recessed spots black 3-step dimmable - Ulo£74.95 £20.95
- Modern recessed spot black incl. LED 3-step dimmable IP65 - Blanca£21.95 £7.95
- Outdoor wall lamp black with gold incl. LED 2-light IP54 - Edwin£47.95 £23.95
- Modern outdoor wall lamp black 17.5 cm incl. LED IP65 - Batt£55.95 £34.95
- Set of 6 outdoor ground spot black adjustable IP65 - Delux£309.00 £125.00
- Recessed spotlight black incl. LED 3-step dimmable - Ulo£14.95 £5.95
- Industrial outdoor lamp black 40 cm IP44 - Charlois£69.95 £31.95
- Set of 5 recessed spots white 3 steps dimmable - Ulo£74.95 £20.95
- Wall and ceiling lamp gold / brass round IP44 - Noutica£69.95 £35.95
- Outdoor wall lamp white incl. LED 2-light IP54 - Edwin£47.95 £22.95
- Classic lantern antique gold 3-light IP44 - Capital£159.00 £89.95
Your garden, your style, our outdoor lighting!
An outdoor light is very important for a cosy and safe garden. That's why we have a wide range of outdoor lighting! Our outside lights create a unique atmosphere in any front or back garden and near the terrace.
Outdoor lights: a must for safety
You can leave outdoor lights on even when you are inside in the evening. This is to give your garden a cosy atmosphere but also for safety. When lights are on outside, uninvited guests (such as burglars) are deterred. Also, if you come home late and the outside lights are on, it's easier to find the front door and the keyhole!
You can also choose energy-efficient solutions:
- Outdoor lamps with sensor: a lamp with a sensor only switches on when motion is detected and switches off automatically after a while. This way, the lamp does not have to burn unnecessarily: better for the environment and your energy bill!
- Smart outdoor lighting: these lamps can be set easily and quickly on your smartphone, tablet or home assistant! You then connect your lamps to your home's Wi-Fi and control your lamps for the terrace and garden remotely. Super handy!
Are there outside lights in different living styles?
Yes there are! At lampandlight we have outdoor lighting in different living styles. Something for everyone:
- Modern outdoor lamps: modern lamps are sleek and stylishly finished, often in simple colours such as black, white and grey. You can often place a modern outdoor lamp in different living styles because they have a timeless look and feel.
- Rural outdoor lamps: these lamps have a rustic look and are classically finished: an ornately curled fixture with glasswork through which you can see the light source beautifully. Materials are often aluminium and bronze.
- Industrial outdoor lamps: these lamps are tough, robust and rough! Often finished in steel and metal. A real eye-catcher on your outdoor wall: both with the light off and on!
Our most popular lights for outside
Which lights are suitable for outdoors?
The most important thing to consider with outdoor lighting is the IP value. You can divide the garden into different zones to determine the IP value per zone.
Also make sure that the material in which a lamp is made is suitable for outdoors such as aluminium and steel. These materials are more resistant to rainwater than, say, wood or bamboo. Bamboo lamps or lighting with wood can be easily installed under a canopy!
How many lumens do I need for outdoor lights?
That depends on your lighting requirements. If you are looking for lamps that bring more atmosphere to the garden or terrace, you need light sources with not too many lumens (around 400 lumens). If you do need more functional lighting, the amount of lumens tends more towards 700.
How do I neatly hide the outdoor lamp cables?
You can use cable ties or tyraps to hide the cables. For wall lighting, you are more likely to opt for cable clips.