- Industrial hanging lamp black with rack 4-light - Cage RackA£265.00 £129.00
- Industrial hanging lamp black with gold 50 cm - Magna EcoA£149.00 £91.95
- Modern hanging lamp gold incl. LED 5-lights - KikoA+£489.00 £429.00
- Modern black hanging lamp 150 cm incl. LED - BandaF£185.00 £179.00
- Modern hanging lamp burned steel 98 cm incl. LED 5-lights - KikoA+£489.00 £409.00
Green pendant lights
- Art Deco hanging lamp brass with green glass 3-light - Pallon MezziIn stockA£139.00 £109.00
- Rural hanging lamp green velvet with cane 45 cm - Frills CanIn stockA£175.00 £91.95
- Oriental hanging lamp gold with green fringes 3-light - FringleIn stockA£149.00 £63.95
- Free delivery over £50
- Return within 30 days
- Free returns
- Customer satisfaction rate 4.6/5
- Pendant Lamp Black with 50cm Velvet Green Shade - CombiA£93.95 £59.95
- Pendant Lamp Black with 40cm Velvet Green Shade - CombiA£84.95 £59.95
- Pendant Lamp Black with 35cm Velvet Green Shade - CombiA£64.95 £40.95
- Botanical Pendant Lamp White with 50cm Leaf Shade - Combi 1A£82.95 £56.95
- Botanical Pendant Lamp Black with 50cm Leaf Shade - Combi 1A£82.95 £56.95
Bring natural colour into your home with a green pendant light
More and more green is coming into today's interiors. So why not opt for a green pendant light? A green pendant light exudes a certain tranquillity without being boring. There are different shades of green. As a result, you will always find the perfect green pendant lights for your interior.
Green is a natural colour and can therefore be combined with all other colours. It looks good with white, grey and black and goes well with natural colours such as yellow, brown and beige. You can combine your green pendant lights with similar lights but in a different colour. You can also combine your pendant lights with green accessories. Green brings peace and harmony to your home. Your house becomes a place where you feel at home.
A green hanging light as an eye-catcher
If you choose a striking green hanging light, this can create a nice contrast. Think, for example, of a large, green, spherical lampshade that hangs against a white wall. Or how about an old-fashioned green light with a vintage fabric lampshade with a fringe? Or do you opt for striking pendant lights made from green bottles? The choice is huge!
Do you want your light to be less noticeable? Then you can opt for a sober, large, fabric lampshade in moss green. Or choose a soft green pendant light for the nursery or a light in weathered copper for your industrial building. These blend into the mix but still remain appealing. The possibilities for green pendant lights are endless with lampandlight.