- Industrial hanging lamp black with rack 4-light - Cage RackA£265.00 £129.00
- Industrial hanging lamp black with gold 50 cm - Magna EcoA£149.00 £91.95
- Modern hanging lamp gold incl. LED 5-lights - KikoA+£489.00 £429.00
- Modern black hanging lamp 150 cm incl. LED - BandaF£185.00 £179.00
- Modern hanging lamp burned steel 98 cm incl. LED 5-lights - KikoA+£489.00 £409.00
Bronze Pendant lights
- Scandinavian hanging lamp bronze with glass 4-light - DomeIn stockA£145.00 £99.95
- Industrial hanging lamp gold 2-lights with wood - MangoesIn stockA£165.00 £99.95
- Industrial hanging lamp bronze with wood - MangoesIn stockA£115.00 £79.95
- Modern hanging lamp bronze with black cable - Cava ClassicIn stockA£27.95 £14.95
- Modern Pendant Lamp Bronze with Black Cord - Combi 1In stockA£25.95 £10.95
- Free delivery over £50
- Return within 30 days
- Free returns
- Customer satisfaction rate 4.6/5
A bronze pendant light: both modern and classic
Bronze is a material that has been around for a very long time. The bronze pendant light has existed in the past. Once again, bronze is getting all the attention when it comes to lighting. Both the fixture and the lamp shade can be made of bronze. Or you can choose, for example, a bronze fixture in combination with glass. When you choose a bronze pendant light, you choose a warm glow in your home. The bronze reflects the light from other light sources in the vicinity, creating a warm appearance.
Bronze fits into any home. For a traditional interior design, go for a large lamp shade with a bronze fixture. Dress up your vintage home with a beautiful perforated bronze lamp shade. For an industrial look, choose a large bell-shaped bronze lamp shade, a wire light or a bronze fitting where the light element is fully visible. For your modern home, for example, choose a bronze fixture with matt white glass lamp shades. These are just a few examples of bronze pendant lights. The range is large, so that you are guaranteed to find the perfect bronze pendant light for your home.
An bronze pendant lamp good to mix and match
There are many great bronze accessories that you can combine with your bronze hanging light. Bronze also goes well with cool colours such as white and black, it combines well with brown and beige and it fits perfectly with, among others, the trendy colours powder pink and ochre yellow. Distribute your bronze pendant lights, wall lights, floor lamps and table lamps evenly throughout your home and you will have a warm and atmospheric home. Do you still have questions about a particular pendant light in bronze? Contact us without obligation!